Friday, November 2, 2012

Three things that are making me happy

The other day I met up with one of the local derby girls because she wanted to try on the pads I bought that didn't fit me. Unfortunately they didn't fit her either so I couldn't sell them, but it didn't really matter because she was soooo nice. We talked a bit about gear and the team and the upcoming try outs and when we parted she said she thought I would fit perfectly with the team... I don't need to say how happy that made me, right?! :D If all derby girls are as nice as the ones I've met so far, then this is going top be the best thing I've ever done!!

Speaking of try outs, I'm going to try out a new parking garage tonight with a friend of mine who is also really keen on starting. It'll be her first time and my third so I'm not expecting it to be very pretty, hehe. I think it might be a good spot though; indoors, heated (!), large areas and smooooth surface. When I was there the other night there was also classical music playing... Not sure if that'll get us in the right mood...

Aaaaand tomorrow I'm going to Stockholm to watch a bout. Cougar Sluts vs Brass Knuckle Harlots. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment