Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ouch

Pulled a muscle in my back during Saturdays practice. Didn't really feel it at the time, nor did I feel it on Sunday but Monday and Tuesday were quite painful so I decided to miss out on practice yesterday. Boohooo. Felt sucky as hell but I don't want to make it worse so I know it was the best thing to do. I went anyways, figured it'd be nice just to watch and it was!

Our coach started out by telling us that were going to have a minimum skills test in January which was met by loud cheers by the whole team. I know I have no chance of passing it, but it's nice to have something to practice for. Coach also said each practice will focus on a couple of things from the minimum skills, and yesterday they did whips and hip-whips, and something else I just cannot remember atm. The girls were awesome, they all did really well!

Also - freaking love hanging out with giiiiiiiirls. Best thing I know.

1 comment:

  1. klart du kan klara minimumskills i januari om du bara verkligen jobbar hårt för det och verkligen vill...

    ReplyDelete