Monday, October 29, 2012

Butt-sweat

So happy right now! A friend of mine came over for dinner and then we headed down to school so I could practice a bit. Pretty sure the janitor wouldn't approve but daaamn that floor was nice to skate on! So smooth compared to the asphalt from my first time. It was almost too smooth though, my wheels didn't really grip very well. I can't wait to try out the floor where we will be practicing, I wonder what it's like.

My friend was an excellent coach and we practiced skating, stopping, getting upp from sitting on one knee, pushing with my toestops and we also tried him gently tackling me while I was just rolling, to see how it felt. All in all we were there for about an hour.

Oh and I tried out my 'tailsaver' (a tailbone pad) for the first time. Didn't fall on my butt so I don't know if it works, but I feel less scared of falling which I hope leads to me daring to go faster. It was so warm though, I sweated right through my tights! :D

2 comments:

  1. Ja, den gör ju det, rövsvett är bara förnamnet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha verkligen! Tyckte inte jag blev så himla varm (vilket ju är bra) men när jag tog mig på rumpan hade det ju bildats gaaanska mycket svett va! ;)

      Delete