Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Update on my back

Since I am such an hypocondriac I called a physiotherapist last weekend because I didn't feel that my back was getting any better. It has gotten a bit better now I think, but I'm gonna keep my appointment to ask about how I can avoid this happening again, and also how I should strengthen that muscle. I've been to see one before and she said that because of my scoliosis the left side of my body is weaker. I'm on her waiting list but wont get an appointment 'til early March which feels like for ever. What I'm wondering if that has played a part in me getting a muscle rupture in my left flank (sort of) or if it's just a coincidence.

My left side is not hurting as much at the moment, but it's sore and feels like it's clenching a bit? I dunno... My whole back is a bit sore biut that's probably because I haven't had time to work out. It hasn't helped that I've been swamped with uni work and have been spending most of my time at the library.

I am going to practice today just to try out how it feels -no falling or blockning today, so I'm really hoping weäll focus on skating skills, otherwise I'll be spending most of my time on the bench. But I really don't want to aggravate it, I just want to get well so that I can sweat my ass off during practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment