Wednesday, October 24, 2012

AAAAHHHH!

On my way home from uni I was so tired I was almost hoping my gear wouldn't arrive today. But when I came home and found a note from the postman I got so excited I could hardly contain myself. Must've looked quite silly standing in line at the post office with a huuuge smile on my face...

I was so nervous when I unpacked the box, but the roller skates fit! But my pads didn't... As I mentioned, I ordered the 187 killer pro pads and they feel very clumsy and large, even though they're too small in circumference. So I will try to sell or exchange them and probably pick another brand. Perhaps the ones designed for derby? If anyone has suggestions they are very welcome!

So my initial reactions are that 
1. Holy crap this is difficult
2. The skates are so heavy, I had no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment