Monday, December 3, 2012

Best practice so far :)

Saturdays practice was such a blast!! There was only 6 of us and no coach so it started out looking like we'd just skate around aimlessly but we worked really hard and had such a good time. I finally managed to do a couple of t-stops and we also made the best use of all the space by practicing cross-overs and 25 laps in 5 minutes x 2. Made it to 19 before time ran out, but I feel that it's more about working on my technique and speed than my grade of fitness, since I wasn't that tired by the end. Yay for having worked out a lot since the beginning of June! Had no idea then, that I would be a roller girl by October, but very thankful for it now! I also desperately need new wheels but I just can't decide what to get, plus I don't have very much money at the moment. Luckily Christmas is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment